Deepen Your Expertise With the Industry's Most Comprehensive Conference Program
The Powder Show's in-depth learning curriculum provides expert-led, hands-on training curated and presented by the best and brightest in the processing industry. With four tracks of content to choose from and sessions geared toward new entrants into the industry as well as experienced pros, you can build the schedule that's right for you. From step-by-step training designed to help you manage safety hazards, to strategies for reducing downtime, increasing efficiencies, and improving changeover times, you'll widen your processing knowledge with relevant applications across a wide range of industries, including food, agriculture, chemical, pharmaceuticals, and more. This comprehensive program will give you the in-depth education and training you need to advance in your career.
Featured Speakers at the 2018 Conference
Engineering Lead - World Wide Grain
Professor Mark Jones, Ph.D.
Director, TUNRA Bulk Solids
University of Newcastle, Australia
Dr.-Ing. Johannes Lottermann
Director Explosion Safety
Sr. Consultant, Director of Education
Jenike & Johanson, Inc.
National Fire Protection Association
The Dow Chemical Company
Top 8 Reasons to Attend the Conference
- Two Tiers of Education: Sessions cover industry fundamentals as well as advanced topics, to give you the level of education that's right for your career stage.
- Most Comprehensive Agenda: Dive deep into all the need-to-know issues, including pneumatic conveying, combustible dust control, OSHA and NFPA standards, and more.
- Expert Speakers: Learn from the industry's brightest minds at leading companies such as Dow Chemical, REMBE, Cargill, Jenike & Johanson, and many others.
- Validated Curriculum: All content is vetted by our expert Board of Advisors, ensuring unrivaled educational quality and a thorough agenda of sessions relevant to your development needs.
- Unlimited Track-Hopping: Build the schedule that's right for you from more than 72 hours of expert-led sessions across four tracks.
- Exclusive Keynotes: Star power takes the stage for exclusive keynote panel discussions to begin each day of the conference.
- Unmatched Networking: This is the one event that brings the entire processing community together – from top suppliers to thought leaders to industry professionals – giving you the unique opportunity to meet face to face and forge valuable industry connections.
- Rare opportunity: Since The Powder Show only comes around once every two years, if you miss out on attending, you'll have to wait until 2020 for the processing expertise you want and the hands-on training you need.
Curated topics ensure you receive the breadth and depth of training needed to understand the core competencies and advancements in your field.
Industry leaders discuss strategies, products, or business models to give you tips and use-case examples from existing or soon-to-hit-the-market technologies.
An expert moderator guides a conversation with various industry experts, giving you rich insights through a range of diverse perspectives.
A one-hour guided tour of the show floor, focusing on a key theme at the forefront of the industry and highlighting cutting-edge technologies.
Access 18+ Hours of Free Content on the Expo Floor
The insights don’t stop when the conference sessions end. Your pass also gives you full access to the expo, including hourly Center Stage presentations, networking events, and sessions showcasing products and services from leading companies — plus access to leading suppliers, prize giveaways, and more. Over 18 hours of expert-led content—for free on the expo floor!