The Attendee-to-Exhibitor Matchmaking Portal is Now Live.
New for 2018, attendee-to-exhibitor matchmaking gives you the chance to meet with potential business partners — all matched to meet your industry needs. To make your matchmaking experience as easy as it is effective, we've put together some FAQs to help you get started.
How Do I Sign Up?
If you are an attendee –
- REGISTER for the overall event.
- Either select the matchmaking button on your registration confirmation page OR login to the registration portal, using the username/password you registered with for the event.
- Click on the matchmaking tab on the upper left-hand corner.
- Select up to five 7 mins appointments across the 3 days of the show. You can only select one appointment time per exhibitor.
- Your appointment request will be sent directly to each exhibitor.
- All accepted and confirmed appointments will appear on your matchmaking registration page.
Your matchmaking schedule will be available to print. We recommend you print 1 day before the event for the most up-to-date schedule.
If you are an exhibitor –
- Login to your exhibitor portal.
- On the 'Exhibitor Badge Registration' page, click on the 'CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE IN MATCHMAKING' button. This will opt you in to the program.
- Then, click on 'CLICK HERE TO PROVIDE MATCHMAKING DETAILS' button.
- Fill in your information
- Once the attendee matchmaking portal is live you will receive an email each appointment that is requested
- Please accept or reject each appointment!
- The appointments will take place at your booth to make sure you can showcase and demo your technology and solutions.
When and Where Is It?
The appointments will take place at the exhibitor booths. Please refer to the onsite Event Guide, or exhibitor directory for updated booth numbers.
What's the difference between attendee-to-exhibitor matchmaking and speed networking?
Attendee-to-exhibitor matchmaking provides business focused, one-on-one meetings during which attendees and exhibitors are matched according to areas of interest and products/services offered.
Speed networking sessions (taking place in Center Stage) involve a series of fast and informal conversations focused on one industry theme.