1. How do I pre-register for the expo?
Go onto our website, and on the registration page enter the promo code you received.
2. What if I do not pre-register for the expo?
You can register on-site and will pay the onsite registration fee of $125.
3. If I attended the show last year do I need to register again for this year’s show?
Yes, you must re-register for every show you plan to attend. We do not carry over any registrations from our shows.
4. How long does it take to receive my registration confirmation?
An e-mail confirmation should be received within 24 hours after you’ve registered.
5. Can I check if my registration has been confirmed on your website?
Yes, you can view and/or update your registration information by returning to the registration website and entering your email address and password.
6. I registered online & received a confirmation of a barcode, what do I do now?
Bring your printed confirmation to any Print Your Badge station and get your badge printed instantly.
7. What is my exhibitor username and password for online registration?
The login belongs to the logistics contact we have on file for your company. If a password is needed, click the Forgot Password link to set up your account.
8. How far in advance do I have to register to guarantee that I receive my badge in advance?
No badges will be mailed prior to the show. Please bring proof of your registration to the show to receive your badge.
9. I registered last minute, how can I get my badge besides waiting in line at the show?
No badges will be mailed prior to the show. Please bring proof of your registration with you to any Print Your Badge station to get your badge printed instantly.
10. How do I get a correction on my badge?
Go to a Registration Customer Service counter at the Registration area on-site, and corrections will be made and printed for you there. There is no charge to have your badge corrected and reprinted.
11. Is there a charge for a replacement badge?
No, a replacement badge may be printed at a Registration Customer Service counter at the Registration area with proper identification.